$HILO predictions explained
- 1.A pool for $ETH opens at the price of $1200.
- 2.The entry period takes 1 hour, and $HILO users can vote for higher or lower and deposit $HILO amount for their entry.
- 3.After 1 hour, the entry close, and the pool gets locked. The price action monitoring starts immediately after the pool closure and lasts for 23 hours.
- 4.If the price of $ETH goes up, everybody votes “Higher” and takes out prizes in proportion to the size of the deposit.
- 5.If the price of $ETH goes down, everybody the vote “Lower” takes out prizes in proportion to the size of the deposit.
- 6.In the rare event that $ETH remains constant at +-0%. It is a draw between the two sides of the vote, and all the pool $HILO amount gets burned.