- 1.Potential buyers of the $HILO token and users of HILO Dapp must be fully aware of the risks involved in buying digital assets, the nature of binary options predictions, web3 Dapps' dynamics, and cryptocurrency volatility.
- 2.The HILO business plan and the white paper information must not be financial, business, investment, or tax advice. Please refer to your professional legal, tax, and financial advisor and your local authorities before making investment decisions.
- 3.The HILO business plan does not represent investment securities or an offer document of any kind, as it doesn't offer securities in any jurisdiction around the world.
- 4.The HILO business model is based on predicting token price actions. This is directly correlated to the crypto market price action, which is known to be highly volatile.
- 5.The predictions on HILO Dapp are a binary voting system, predicting the tokens' price action to go higher or lower. This means there is a 50% probability of loss in every round. Take your decision consciously and only risk responsibly.
- 6.HILO binary options predictions operate entirely on-chain. Transactions, including the round entries, cannot be reversed. There is no refund or opting out after locking the entry in the prediction round.